Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance Plans
You must present a current, valid insurance card at each encounter. We participate in many health insurance plans. You are responsible for understanding your benefits covered under your health insurance plan.
See a complete listing of accepted insurance providers below.
- Blue Cross
- First Health
- Gilsbar 360
- Humana Gold – Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Part B – Novitas
- PPO Plus
- Railroad Medicare Part B – Palmetto GBA
- Medicaid – Molina
- Multiplan – PHCS
- Tricare – Humana Military
- Tricare Standard and Tricare for Life
- NOT - Tricare Prime
- TriWest – Humana Veterans
- United HealthCare
- Wellcare (Established Patients Only)
- Bayou Plans – Medicaid (only providers with open panels)
- Gene Thomas Callais, MD
- Dana Dicharry, MD
- Aetna Better Health
- Amerihealth Caritas
- La. Healthcare Connections
- United HealthCare Community
*NOTE: When scheduling an appointment, please inquire about our providers’ participation status in your health insurance plan.
Co-payments and Deductibles
Any co-payments / coinsurance and deductibles must be paid at the time of service. This is a requirement of your insurance company. Failure to do so can be considered a breach of contract.
We will submit your claim for payment. In some instances your insurance company may need you to provide information to the insurance company directly. It is your responsibility to comply with their request. Failure to do so could result in a denied claim leaving you responsible for payment.